To enable the GCM service:
(see below to find your Project ID correctly)
1. In the main Google APIs Console page, select Services.
2. Turn the Google Cloud Messaging toggle to ON.
3. In the Terms of Service page, accept the terms.
Now you need to create the Server Key
4. Press “API Access” button.
5. Press “Create new Server key”. Either a server key or a browser key should work. The advantage to using a server key is that it allows you to whitelist IP addresses.
6. Press “Create”.
Go to the Pushwoosh Control Panel
7. In your application click on Android->Edit to change the configuration for Android application.
8. Set the radio button to use “Google Cloud Messaging”.
9. Copy Server API Key to the field below.
That’s it! Easy, isn’t it?
You can find your ProjectID from the URL in your Google API console. Usually it looks like this: https://code.google.com/apis/console/#project:12345678912:access
12345678912 is the ProjectID you enter in the app.
The green line is the Project ID. The red line is something that Google made to confuse you.