- What does iOS push token and hwid look like?
- How to switch banner on and off when my app is running?
- How do I obtain my iOS device push token to use in Test Devices?
Starting with iOS 7 Pushwoosh SDK hwid is based on either IDFV or IDFA depending on the application settings (whether the app is using Ad Framework). If you do not use the Advertisement Identifier in your application as intended for advertisement purposes, you should not link the AdSupport.framework, and Pushwoosh will not use IDFA, and will use IDFV instead. HWID example:
"Pushwoosh_ALERT_TYPE" – string type, values are:
"BANNER" – default value, displays banner in-app alert
"ALERT" – alert notification
"NONE" – do not display a notification when the app is in the foreground
- Open Xcode Organizer
- Connect your device to your computer, and choose this device in the list of devices on the left side, choose Console
- Launch the application you need to get the device push token for
- Locate your 64 hexadecimal characters device push token in the “Registered for push notifications” line.