We’ve always wanted to simplify the integration process and invent the easy way to send Safari, Chrome and Firefox Browser Pushes. Finally, our dreams came true and Pushwoosh Web Push SDK was created.
Advantages of the Unified Web Push SDK
- Supports Safari, Chrome, Firefox
- You don’t have to integrate our Web Push SDK individually to every browser. Done once – works everywhere. This is the main principle of the update
- Malfunctions are minimized: It’s much harder to fail the integration if there is only one script to build in
Please consider the following steps before the integration:
- Locate your Pushwoosh Application Code
- Chrome and Firefox: locate your Google Project Number
- Safari: locate your Website Push ID
- Download Pushwoosh Web Push SDK
Our users are the main driving force of the service, that’s why we need your opinion that much. We really appreciate when you evaluate our service and warmly welcome you to leave your feedback via Contact Us form on our website or email@example.com. Don’t hesitate and report any bugs regarding Web Push SDK and other parts of Pushwoosh. You can also ping us on Twitter or Facebook. We’ll do our best to respond in a timely manner.