Grab more 5-star ratings in app store
Address the most satisfied users, since they are most likely to return better ratings. High ratings improve your app's position in store's charts, driving the audience growth with minimal investments.
- Target users who have installed the app at least seven days ago. Give newcomers time to get familiar with the app.
- Active users are most likely to give higher ratings. Target users who have often used the app in the last three days.
- Show the In-App message when the user's most happy with the app. This can be the moment the user performs a positive key action, such as a delivery confirmation.
- To avoid pestering users with the same message, set a frequency capping. Ask for the ratings once a month and keep track of the changes.
Net Promoter Score (NPS): surveying audience loyalty levels
Surveys are a great way to communicate with app's audience, that encourages improvement suggestions from customers. Pushwoosh offers out-of-the-box functionality of the NPS, a 0 to 10 scale asking how likely the customer is to recommend the app to their friends and colleagues.
- Сustomers who have been using the app for some time are most likely to adequately evaluate it. Create a separate segment for such customers.
- Create separate segments for different audience groups. It'll help you see the needs of each audience segment and develop an improvement strategy for each group.
- Show the In-App message the moment the user performs any key actions in the app. Then, the user’s involvement is peaked, and they can give elaborate feedback.