After you have integrated Pushwoosh iOS SDK into your project, you need to configure pushes on Apple side. Follow the guide to configure iOS manually or click the link below to use our Auto Configuration feature!
Launch Keychain Access, go to Certificate Assistant and click Request a Certificate From a Certificate Authority:
2. Enter the required information and choose Saved to disk. You should leave the CA email field blank. Click Continue and Save the certificate request using the suggested name.
3. Sign into the Apple Developer Portal and open Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles in the Account tab. There, click Add.
4. Choose the type of certificate you need and click Continue in the bottom of the page.
5. Select the App ID of your project on the next page. Then, click Continue.
6. Choose the Certificate Signing Request you created previously.
7. Download the certificate and add it to the Keychain Access. Once you click on the certificate, Keychain Access will be launched.
In Keychain Access, right-click the certificate you just added and choose Export.
Save the Personal Information Exchange (.p12) file. You will be prompted to set up a password
After you type in your password, click "Allow" to finish exporting the Private Key.
In Pushwoosh Control Panel, choose your app and click on platforms.
Click Configure in the iOS row.
In the opened form, choose manual configuration mode:
Fill in the following fields:
Push Certificate (.p12)
Private key password
Click Save. All done!