2. Go to Your Project > Project settings:
3. In Cloud Messaging tab find Server Key and Sender ID:
4. Go to Pushwoosh Control Panel > Your Application > Configure and open the Android platform settings:
Copy the Application Code from the Configuration section, you will need it later in the Step 7 of Android SDK integration.
5. Insert Server Key and Sender ID from your Firebase project to API Key and FCM Sender ID fields respectively and save changes:
6. Go back to the Step 7 of Getting Started Guide and proceed with the final steps of integration.