2. Site tracking technologies. When you visit our Site, some information (including personal data) is automatically collected. For example, when you visit our Site, your computer’s and mobile device’s operating system, device type, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language are logged automatically. We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Site. We collect mobile device information in order to send service notices directly to your device. We may associate information we automatically collect with your personal data such as your login ID and information you give us at registration.
3. Statistics. When you register applications (“App(s)”) to the Website, we may also collect certain statistical information related thereto, such as the number of registered devices. The number of notifications you have sent is also processed for statistical purposes. All application sensitive information remains your property and shall not be part of the personal data collected. We make no claim to ownership of any Apps unless created and uploaded by us.
4. Sensitive data. Generally, we do not knowingly collect sensitive information such as racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health or sex life details. In addition, depending on the applicable law, data other than those listed above may also be considered as sensitive data (e.g., credit card number). However, we may need to collect such data to provide services or products to you. In such case, if required by applicable law, we will ask you to expressly consent that we collect and process such sensitive information.
5. Parental authorization. Pushwoosh and our Sites are not directed to minors, nor do we knowingly collect any personal data from children.
1. Use of Collected Personal Data. Personal data collected through our Site or collected automatically is used for: sending registration and account activation emails, account and certificate expiration notifications, billing notifications, newsletters and reminders sufficient to keep the user’s account in active state.
2. IP Addresses. Pushwoosh may use IP addresses to analyze trends, to administer the Site, to track your movement within the Site, and to gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
3. Links to Other Sites. Our Site includes links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from Pushwoosh’s. If you submit personal data to any of those sites, your information is governed by the privacy statements of those third party sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites, and we recommend that you read the privacy policies of each website that you visit.
1. Sharing. We may disclose your personal data: (1) to our service providers and suppliers to perform a business, professional, or technical support function for us; (2) to respond to judicial process or to provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation, as permitted or required by law; (3) with others if the information is anonymized, or (4) with your consent. In the event that our company, division, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, the personal data we collect may be one of the transferred assets.
2. Spam. Pushwoosh maintains a strict “No-Spam” policy, which means that Pushwoosh does not sell, rent or otherwise give your personal data (including your telephone number and email address) to a third party without your express consent.
3. Profile. We will display your personal data on your profile page on the Website according to the preferences you set in your account. Your profile preferences are available only to you as long as you are the only person who knows the login and password to your account. It is your responsibility to keep your login and password confidential. You can review and revise your profile information at any time.
4. Right to Reference. Unless you provide express written notice otherwise, Pushwoosh shall have the right to reference and refer to the usage of, and relationship with, you or your company, which may be determined by the domain used in your registered email account. No press releases shall be made without your written consent.
1. Confidentiality and Security. Pushwoosh takes all reasonable precautions to protect your personal data both online and off-line. We employ reasonable measures and security designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. These measures include encrypting sensitive information using a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and storing information behind a firewall. No administrator at Pushwoosh will have knowledge of your password. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your device. If you access the Site using a shared computer or device, be sure to log off from the Site when you have finished your session. To the extent Pushwoosh keeps physical records containing your personal data, Pushwoosh limits access to such personal data to employees who Pushwoosh reasonably believes need that information to provide Pushwoosh services to you.
2. Limitations on Data Transmission and Storage. Please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed 100% secure. While it’s important that you feel confident using the Site, we cannot warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Subject to applicable law, Pushwoosh is not responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of your personal data by our partners and third parties outside the scope of our agreement with such partners and third parties. To the extent permitted by law, Pushwoosh shall not be liable for the transfer or use of any personal data resulting from loss or destruction of data, delineation or corruption of storage media, power failures, natural phenomena, riots, acts of vandalism, sabotage, terrorism or any other event beyond Pushwoosh’s control.
Any personal data you submit on the Site may be sent to Pushwoosh data centers in Germany.
1. Your Rights to Access and Correct Your Personal Data. In accordance with applicable law, you may at any time access, rectify, complete, update, block or delete your personal data or object to the collection of your personal data, by contacting us at email@example.com. If you request deletion of your personal data, we may not be able to provide services to you. Applicable laws and regulations may require, you to provide proof of your identity or other information before we can comply with your request. You will receive a reply within thirty (30) days of receipt of your request. You also may review, update, correct or delete the personal data provided in your registration or account profile by changing your “account settings.”
Should you have questions about this policy or Pushwoosh’s personal data collection, use and disclosure practices, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use reasonable efforts to respond promptly to requests, questions or concerns you may have regarding our use of your personal data. Except where required by law, Pushwoosh cannot ensure a response to questions or comments regarding topics unrelated to this policy or Pushwoosh’s privacy practices.